If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please check that you have:
- signed up for an account
- activated the account via the activation link sent to your email
- entered the correct email address and password on the log in page.
If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us.
1. How to read in Sinhala and Tamil?
Sellit.lk uses Unicode Fonts to display Sinhala and Tamil text. If you are using Windows XP or an earlier version, you may need to set up Unicode support in order to view our Sinhala or Tamil site. Follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Get Sinhala / Tamil Unicode support system
- Follow these instructions to install Sinhala Unicode support here
- Follow these instructions to install Tamil Unicode support here
Step 2: Add Sinhala / Tamil fonts
- Download Sinhala fonts from here, then copy the font files to your system's "Font" directory.
- Tamil font is pre-installed in Windows XP and later versions.
Step 3: Refresh Sellit.lk.
How to write in Sinhala and Tamil ?
There are a few methods you can use to type in Sinhala and Tamil:
- Follow the instructions in the appropriate user guide provided here
for Sinhala and here
- Download Google Input Tools(Windows 7/Vista/XP users only)
- Use an online keyboard, such as Google Transliteration, and then copy-paste the Sinhala or Tamil text over to Sellit.lk.
- For some mobile phone users, it may be possible to obtain a Sinhala or Tamil keyboard through a Smartphone app.